To be a fountainhead of well chiseled Civil Engineers and Technocrats having social values and professional ethics to face the changing global scenario.
1. To impart quality and value based education to contribute in the field of Civil Engineering
2. To deal with the contemporary and future challenges to cater the social needs
3. Implementing cutting edge technology to prepare students for lifelong success
4. To prepare the students for successful diverse professional career
Program Educational Objectives
PEO 1: Professionalism: Students will be able to secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize their learning and knowledge, while making a significant contribution to the success of the organization.
PEO 2: Higher Education: Students will achieve a unique standard in the life and can earn social and family respect with higher level of education
PEO 3: Entrepreneurship : Students will be able to perform as a successful entrepreneur by utilising their technical knowledge and software proficiency in Engineering designs, by considering the human safety and environment protection.
Programme Specific outcomes
1. Plan, Analyze, design, prepare estimates and execute all kinds of Civil Engineering projects using Manual and Software skills
2. Apply modern construction techniques, Equipment and management tools so as to complete project economically within the time span.
The Department of Civil Engineering, offers diploma course in Civil Engineering. The Department has been excelling in its activities since its inception. The departmental activities embrace planning, design, construction and management. A team of 7 dedicated faculty and 5 supporting staff carry out these activities. Apart from academic program, the Department has been taking lead roles in organizing technical seminars, workshops, training programs. The students of the Department actively take part in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Civil Engineering is a basic and conventional branch of engineering having unlimited scope of placement in railways, PWD, CPWD, PHED, Electricity Board, Water Authority, Teaching and in private organizations in construction field, consultancy field etc. Entrepreneurs in this field earn a good living. Besides, there are tremendous opportunities for employments in Middle East and Western countries. The 3 -year Diploma program of the Department is dedicated to delivering technically proficient and ethically responsible engineers to the society.
- Smart classroom
- Seminars on recent technologies and projects led by specialists.
- Industrial visits.
- Technical fests.
- Placement cell
The Department has the following fully equipped laboratories
- Civil Engineering (120 seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 seats)
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (60 seats)
CIVIL ENGINEERING (120 seats)
JISHA DEV .V P
SWATHY MOHAN.K M